Dave spent the last 14 years waking up Sacramento. Before that, Dave's done time in New York, Philly, Minneapolis, Denver, DC and...Is this boy on the lam or what? Now, he's shuffled down the Valley to start things up with all that great soft rock and the most fun you can have with your radio on. Turn it on first thing every day to join in. You never can tell what'll happen on this guy's show until it happens. In fact, Dave's not really sure what just happened 'til it already did. It IS very early. Just the cows and Dave up at this hour. Come on, belly up to our breakfast table. It's always a good time!
I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon and grew up with hippie parents that sold my brother and sister to the Gypsies and we lived in a VW Van - o.k. KIDDING! My husband Craig and I love to eat, camp, fish, eat, watch t.v., go to movies, eat, BBQ, hang out with friends, and did I say eat? We love to travel and we enjoy meeting new people and trying new things! It seems we are always trying to eat healthier and get active - I want to come to terms with fact I will never get back to my original weight - let's face it 7lbs and 6oz is not very realistic. Wake up with Dave and I and we'll have fun in the mornings and then spend your workday with me - I promise I will help make it go by faster with all of your favorite Soft Rock Music!
Yeah! With vacations coming up, there's no better time than now to button your place up to keep the bad guys out.
1. Get that ladder out of your yard. Sure, they could bring their own but there's no reason to roll out a red carpet to your second story.
2. Don't leave new appliance boxes out on the curb. That way, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU JUST GOT A NEW TV!
3. Reinforce those entryways. Bad guys can kick in those flimsy wood-panel doors. Every door should be steel-wrapped and dead-bolted.
4. NEVER hang a mirror in your front hall. Just by looking through the wrong window they could look in and see if you forgot to set the alarm.
5. Make sure the grass is cut if you're planning on being away for a while...mail and newspapers cleared too.
6. Should you try selling something on Craigslist, don't invite customers into your home. Someone could be casing your place out...or MUCH WORSE.
7. Careful how you update your Facebook status and NEVER upload your vacation photos until you're home. Think about it! (photo from bestbeachvacations.net)