Hi, I'm Teri Ann and I Co-host the Morning Show with Dave Thomson and I also keep ya company while you're working!
Listen for great music, Hollywood news, lifestyle fun, prizes and more!
I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to email me at email@example.com or call me anytime at 559-247-2989!
Also - visit my pages:
I am a friendly, positive, feisty, fun, fierce, caring and loyal woman and I love my friends and family deeply!
I have been working in radio since I graduated High School in 1988! After growing up in the Pacific NW, I moved to the Central Valley and love it!
Even my parents moved from Portland! It's fantastic! We have the whole family together again!
Any time you want to chat, feel free to shoot me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on facebook!
Our Family - Craig and Teri Ann
We have been married over 15 years and are as happy as can be! We love to travel and explore new places. Tropical locations have been our favorite so far! It's nice to get away to the perfect tropical beach and we have been lucky to find some really nice ones! See my slide shows from trips we have taken below.
We love our cats and our dog and they are like 'kids' to us. Except they don't ask for the car keys and we don't have to pay for college...lol!
Craig and Olive our rescue Beagle:
Our kitty Emily aka "Princess Emily Muffin Pie"
Our other cat Boris, aka "Borisaurus Rex"
We love t.v.! Reality shows are some of our favorites! We love cooking shows too. Top Chef, Food Network, Survivor, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, Glee, the list goes on and on!
We love to explore, travel, cook, watch movies, play online and going out to eat! We enjoy hanging out with our family, a good BBQ and friends. We are pretty laid back people who enjoy life and all it has to offer!
Here is a slide show of some of our trips around the world...we have more places we would love to visit, but here are few we have crossed off our list and some that we want to go back to over and over again!
Akumal, Mexico Fall 2012
Friends, family and more!
Our trip back to Akumal, Mexico - March 2012
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 2012!
My Favorite Places to Surf!
www.pinterest.com - of course...where else do you get all your recipes? LOL!
www.instagram.com - funky pic site :)
www.ccspca.com - I am a HUGE supporter of anything animals! Please adopt a shelter animal today...they need you!
www.locogringo.com - My favorite site for information and traveling along the Mayan Riviera in Mexico! All places from Cancun south to Belize.
www.tmz.com - Great site for Hollywood news!
www.accesshollywood.com - More Hollywood News!
www.IMDB.com - All things movies!
www.mint.com - Great site to help you manage your $$$
www.secondchancerescue.org - Helps place animals need a 2nd chance into homes.
www.readerjack.com - great site for authors and artists
Hey there...I'm out the next few days for foot surgery, but Jack is filling in for me! Don't forget to check out some of the fun stuff for Christmas I found..there are some great ideas here!
Need some help this Holiday Season? Here are some great ideas, tips, and recipes for to help make your Christmas something to remember this year!
Some great recipes - get some of the traditional recipes as well as some fun last minute ideas to help fill the holiday table here:
Spend less holiday time in the kitchen with our quickest, easiest favorites from FN chefs.
Perfect for Christmas cookie exchanges, find recipes for sugar cookies, gingerbread, cutouts and more!Christmas Cookie Recipes >
Recipes and ideas for holiday cocktail parties, Christmas movie nights, tree trimming parties and brunches.Christmas Party Ideas >
Learn how to add a little finesse with frosting to your cutout Christmas cookies with these easy tips.Decorating Christmas
Homemade baked goods deserve a pretty presentation. Try one of these DIY packaging ideas for your Christmas gifts.Food Gift Ideas >
From edible arrangements to candle crafts, your holiday table will shine bright with these Christmas centerpiece ideas.Christmas Centerpieces >
These cute food crafts are just the thing to entertain the kids at their class party or during Christmas vacation!
Taking great holiday photos!
We all want to be a photographer, but at Christmas it would be great to come away with some useable pictures! Here are some tips on how to make that happen!
2. Capture those candid momentsIt’s important to take the more formal shots well, but the images that your family will most love are those more candid moments where the subject is enjoying themselves, rather than being subjected to yet another photo.
3. Don’t forget to include yourselfA common mistake made by the family picture taker is to never include themselves in the photos. Take a look back through your previous holiday shots – how many times do you appear in them? Make sure that other family members take a few pictures that include you, or even better, use the self-timer or smile shutter function on your camera so that you can join in the fun.
4. Use a tripodFor the formal pictures that certain family members demand, use a tripod or at least rest your camera on a solid surface. This will help keep the picture sharp and enable you to be in the picture.
5. Forget the flashIf at all possible, try not to use your camera’s flash. It usually results in unflattering photos with harsh lighting that your subjects will probably tolerate rather than like. Instead set your camera to a higher ISO speed than normal – sure, you’ll see some noise, but the resulting photos will look much more natural.
6. Fill the frameGetting up and close and personal with your subject is a sure-fire way to make the photo more interesting. Try and move a few steps closer than you would normally take a picture from – you’ll be amazed at the results.
7. Focus on the childrenEveryone likes to see pictures of their children, so make sure that they’re the main focus. You’ll never get them to sit still, so try and take as many photos as possible and don’t worry if a lot of them end up in the virtual bin – just a few good shots will make all that effort worth it.
8. But don’t forget the adultsRemember not to entirely neglect the older members of the family, as they’ll want at least a record that they were there. Try and take a photo of each family member individually – they’ll love being the centre of attention for once.
9. It’s all in the detailIt’s not just the people in your family that are part of the holidays – it’s things like the food, decorations, and the venue too. So take some close-up shots of these to at least serve as a record of all the effort that went into the big day.
10. Share quicklyThe days of waiting for your film to be developed and prints to be made are long gone, so take advantage of your camera connectivity and hook it up to a TV before your guests leave. You can all then ”enjoy” editing them as a group, naturally selecting the winners and losers.
11. Print the best photosWe may live in a time when most photos are now shared online, but your family will still value seeing the best photos as prints that can be framed and hung on the wall.
REDUCE YOUR STRESS THIS HOLIDAY
For many of us, the Christmas aftermath includes massive credit card bills that can take months to clear. Christmas doesn't have to be a financial headache if you plan ahead. Stress reduction strategies include:
If you have a large circle of extended family or friends to buy gifts for, it can be very costly. You might be able to reduce the stress and cost of Christmas for everyone if you suggest a change in the way your family and friends give presents. For example, you could suggest that your group:
GET MORE TIPS HERE
LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS THAT ROCK!
Whether you celebrate Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Christmas or Festivus (and who doesn't love the Airing of Grievances?), holiday gift-giving is in full swing. To that end, we've put together a bunch of awesome gifts for the people on your list.
And don't worry, we know even though there's talk of economic recovery, most of us are still a little light in the wallet. So we made sure most of these gifts fall securely under the $50 mark.
SEE THE IDEAS BY CLICKING HERE