I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon and grew up with hippie parents that sold my brother and sister to the Gypsies and we lived in a VW Van - o.k. KIDDING!
We love to eat, camp, fish, eat, watch t.v., go to movies, eat, BBQ, hang out with friends, hang out by the pool, play video games, cook, and did I say eat?
It seems we are always trying to eat healthier and get active - I want to come to terms with fact I will never get back to my original weight - let's face it 7lbs and 6oz is not very realistic.
Come on, get your day started with Dave and I then spend your workday with me - I promise I will help make it go by faster with all of your favorite Soft Rock Music!
On Air Details
Hi, I'm Teri Ann and I Co-host the Morning Show with Dave Thomson and I also keep ya company while you're working!
Listen for great music, Hollywood news, lifestyle fun, prizes and more!
I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to email me at email@example.com or call me anytime at 559-247-2989!
We have been married over 15 years and are as happy as can be! We love to travel and explore new places. Tropical locations have been our favorite so far! It's nice to get away to the perfect tropical beach and we have been lucky to find some really nice ones! See my slide shows from trips we have taken below.
We love our cats and our dog and they are like 'kids' to us. Except they don't ask for the car keys and we don't have to pay for college...lol!
Craig and Olive our rescue Beagle:
Our kitty Emily aka "Princess Emily Muffin Pie"
Our other cat Boris, aka "Borisaurus Rex"
We love t.v.! Reality shows are some of our favorites! We love cooking shows too. Top Chef, Food Network, Survivor, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, Glee, the list goes on and on!
We love to explore, travel, cook, watch movies, play online and going out to eat! We enjoy hanging out with our family, a good BBQ and friends. We are pretty laid back people who enjoy life and all it has to offer!
Here is a slide show of some of our trips around the world...we have more places we would love to visit, but here are few we have crossed off our list and some that we want to go back to over and over again!
www.ccspca.com- I am a HUGE supporter of anything animals! Please adopt a shelter animal today...they need you! www.locogringo.com - My favorite site for information and traveling along the Mayan Riviera in Mexico! All places from Cancun south to Belize.
Screenshot from "The 50 Shapes Workout with Kristen James Fitness.
If you haven't gotten enough of Fifty Shades of Grey spinoff insanity, here is another: a workout dubbed Fifty Shapes of Grey that culls its exercises directly from sex scenes in the erotic bestseller.
The goal? To get you toned and flexible enough to reenact the scenes in your own bedroom, or otherwise.
Fitness trainer Kristen James (no relation to E.L.) of the posh Manhattan Equinox gym packed her new series with 13 exercises such as "bend-over-better," "sexy scissors," and "seductive squat," all which she says will translate to better, bolder sex, Ana and Christian style.
The key focus is on flexibility and core strength, she says, and all of her moves require nothing more than a mat and a chair.
Oprah dubbed happiness guru Gabrielle Bernstein the voice of a spiritual generation. The lifestyle coach offers a six-week spiritual cleanse in her new book “May Cause Miracles,” and she shares her secrets to a healthier, skinnier new you in 2013.
1. Take it slow. You’re not going to become a gym rat overnight. “Don’t spend two hours in the gym, but do work out for 20 minutes to start,” she says. “Don’t take on too much at once.”
2. Daily repetitions make these little changes stick. “Do that 20 minutes of exercise every day to make the new behavior become permanent.”
3. Reframe your diet and fitness goals. “Rather than look at exercise as a chore you have to do, rephrase it as, I’m going to the gym to respect myself today.”
4. Just breathe. “While you’re cooking, in the office, wherever, simply inhale for five seconds, hold your breath for five seconds, and exhale for five seconds,” she says. “It gets you to slow down, and to center yourself, which is really important.”
5. Jump around. “I have a mini trampoline in my house, and I jump on it for 10 minutes every day to get my body moving and my blood flowing,” she says. If you don’t have a trampoline, just jump up and down.
6. Strike a pose. “People think they have to spend an hour at the gym, but just do five downward dogs!” Bernstein says.
7. Invest in yourself. “Make sure you’re taking some ‘me’ time to replenish yourself,” she says, such as the Meditation Mani she’s created with Bliss Spa that launches Jan. 3. “Instead of reading your email while you get your nails done, you’ll be guided through simple meditation so you can use that half hour to slow down.”
8. Begin each day positively. “Don’t check your email as soon as you wake up,” she says. “Sit for at least one minute of stillness. Recite a positive affirmation, like, ‘I’m going to respect myself today.’ And avoid watching the news for at least an hour. You want to detox at the beginning of the day, before the chaos sets in.”
9. Take breaks at work. “Separate yourself from the computer for a five-minute walk down the hall.” This also doubles as exercise!
10. Break bad habits by social networking. “I got off of drinking coffee using Instagram,” she says. She posted a picture of her java substitutes her first 30 days quitting coffee cold turkey, and has continued marking her progress online. “Reaching out to the community kept me accountable.