Hi, I'm Teri Ann and I Co-host the Morning Show with Dave Thomson and I also keep ya company while you're working!
Listen for great music, Hollywood news, lifestyle fun, prizes and more!
I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to email me at email@example.com or call me anytime at 559-247-2989!
Also - visit my pages:
I am a friendly, positive, feisty, fun, fierce, caring and loyal woman and I love my friends and family deeply!
I have been working in radio since I graduated High School in 1988! After growing up in the Pacific NW, I moved to the Central Valley and love it!
Even my parents moved from Portland! It's fantastic! We have the whole family together again!
Any time you want to chat, feel free to shoot me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on facebook!
Our Family - Craig and Teri Ann
We have been married over 16 years and are as happy as can be! We love to travel and explore new places. Tropical locations have been our favorite so far! It's nice to get away to the perfect tropical beach and we have been lucky to find some really nice ones! See my videos from trips we have taken below.
We love our cats and our dog and they are like 'kids' to us. Except they don't ask for the car keys and we don't have to pay for college...lol!
Craig and Olive our rescue Beagle:
Our kitty Emily aka "Princess Emily Muffin Pie"
Our other cat Boris, aka "Borisaurus Rex"
We love t.v.! Reality shows are some of our favorites! We love cooking shows too. Top Chef, Food Network, Survivor, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, Glee, the list goes on and on!
We love to explore, travel, cook, watch movies, play online and going out to eat! We enjoy hanging out with our family, a good BBQ and friends. We are pretty laid back people who enjoy life and all it has to offer!
Here is a slide show of some of our trips around the world...we have more places we would love to visit, but here are few we have crossed off our list and some that we want to go back to over and over again!
Exumas, Bahamas 2013
Teri Ann gets bitten by a swimming pig in the Exumas!
Akumal, Mexico Fall 2012
Friends, family and more!
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 2012!
My Favorite Places to Surf!
www.pinterest.com - of course...where else do you get all your recipes? LOL!
www.instagram.com - funky pic site :)
www.ccspca.com - I am a HUGE supporter of anything animals! Please adopt a shelter animal today...they need you!
www.locogringo.com - My favorite site for information and traveling along the Mayan Riviera in Mexico! All places from Cancun south to Belize.
www.tmz.com - Great site for Hollywood news!
www.accesshollywood.com - More Hollywood News!
www.IMDB.com - All things movies!
www.mint.com - Great site to help you manage your $$$
www.secondchancerescue.org - Helps place animals need a 2nd chance into homes.
www.readerjack.com - great site for authors and artists
We talk a lot here about marriages that end and marriages that go bad. We talk about cheating and lying and all kinds of crappy things that men do to women and women do right back to men. But it's not all bad.
1. He is the first person you want to call when you have good news: I can't imagine ever wanting to talk to anyone more than my husband when I get a promotion or a raise or a good review or something sweet from a friend. He is it. He is my best friend and my favorite confidant.
2. Your idea of a "date night" involves him and the couch: If just spending time together alone sounds dreamy to you, no matter what you are doing, you are probably still in love and probably in a great marriage.
3. You fantasize about a weekend alone with him: A lot of women can't wait to get AWAY from their man. If you still salivate at the idea of alone time with no kids bugging you and unrestricted access to his nether regions, then yes. I am thinking you are still pretty solid.
4. He still makes you laugh more than anyone: I will say until the day I die that the key to a good marriage is laughter. You must also want to see one another naked, but laugh a lot first. It makes everything all better. Promise.
5. Even though you have been together forever, the smell of his neck is still amazing: Yup, you are still in love.
6. When he is away, you still curl up on your side of the bed: You miss him in the bed and would not dream of taking his spot.